QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

上海 美资 I/T Architect (Security)  

标签: 暂无标签
岗位职责:1.        Analyzing IT security requirements of enterprise client to develop security infrastructure solution, including architecture design of identity and access management solution, threat mitigation solutions and application security solutions;2.        Take lead in project implementation period to ensure the delivery quality of system detail design, build, test and deploy;3.        Developing enterprise security policy and standards;4.        Developing enterprise security strategy and architecture to ensure compliance to customer policy and standards;5.        Work with other infrastructure architects and designers, developers and operation staff to ensure certain systems designed and implemented in accordance with customer security policy and standards;
岗位要求:
  • 学历要求:本科或以上
  • 性别要求:不限
  • 语言要求:英语 + 普通话
  • 专业要求:不限
  • 年龄要求:25-40
  • 工作年限:5年以上

任职资格的具体描述:1.        Master IBM architect design methodology with practical experiences in IT security solution design.2.        Good understanding of IAM solution, familiar with IBM IAM solution architect, including TIM/TAMeb/TAM ESSO/TDS/TDI product knowledge.3.        Good understanding about the tasks for integration of IAM with other business application systems, and able to lead team consist of members from multiple organizations (IBM, vendor, end user from different organizations of the client) to complete these tasks.4.        Good communication skills in complex project environment.5.        Security certifications like CISSP, ISO27001 LA, CISA will be plus.
薪酬福利:
  • 职位年薪:25-35万
  • 薪资构成:底薪
  • 年假福利:国家标准
  • 社保福利:国家标准

补充说明:CV to kevinke at  
企业介绍:全球领导服务器,系统管理软件厂商,上海  优秀的管理咨询服务供应商。

微信扫一扫,阅读更方便^_^

上一篇:上海 美资 Associate I/T Architect (System)
下一篇:上海 美资 Associate I/T Architect (Middleware)
Kevin_Ke

写了 9 篇文章,拥有财富 88,被 4 人关注

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies
admin 发表于 2012-11-22 19:22:42
8错
wlp780727 发表于 2012-11-22 20:22:16
英语不过关啊!
手机版|小黑屋|最新100贴|论坛版块|ITIL先锋论坛 |粤ICP备11099876号|网站地图